Day 1 - Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 2 - Six things you love.
Day 3 - Five songs you like.
Day 4 - Four things you wish you could say, but might never.
Day 5 - Three things you miss.
Day 6 - Two things you want.
Day 7 - One story of a memory you have
1) I’m not fully English, my mom is from Ireland and my dad is from Tunisia.
2) I have a fear of veins.
3) I’m old fashioned in a sense that I disagree with having children before marriage.
4) I’m a Taurus despite the new ‘star signs’.
5) I dislike the fact I smoke but I enjoy smoking.
6) I have a slight…okay, a big Disney obsession.
7) My room is pink and white and very cute despite my mostly black dress code.
8) Gold > Silver.
9) I still watch a lot of cartoons.
10) I have never had a job because I can’t fit a job into my college studies and social life.
11) I turned down a job at the bank Barclays when I was 16.
12) I have absolutely no tattoos. I disagree with covering myself with cheap random scribble just for the sake of it. When I get tattooed it shall be something I’ll be proud of for the rest of my life.
13) I believe sleeve tattoos are NOT having random shit dotted round your arms with big gaps in the middle.
14) Without my blackberry I don’t know what I’d do.
15) Ben 10 is absolute wank, idk why my nephews love it!?
16) I admire those who just be themselves and do their own thing, ignoring trends, fashion and what everyone else is doing.
17) I changed my accent when I was 11years old because all the chavs at my school (99% of the school) thought it was a bad thing to speak “posh” like I did. Being 11years old and a twat I wanted to fit in. Now I’m trying to get my old accent back.
18) I have 3 older sisters and 1 older brother.
19) I love and miss performing arts and acting.
20) I am addicted to caffeine and have suffered from mad eye twitches a fair few times from consuming too much of it.
There you go, 20 non-interesting random facts about moi.